Are you unhappy at work? Do you find yourself wondering if you’re in the right role, or working for the right organisation? Do you long for the weekend and dread Mondays? Does your job leave you feeling bored? Unchallenged? Frustrated?
If you can answer yes to even one of these, it’s time to re-think your career and start making some positive changes. In an uncertain job market, changing career, even from the one you feel unhappy with, can feel terrifying and unnecessarily risky. Alone, you may not find the confidence you need to make that change.
Together, we can help you plan and achieve that career transition that will bring about the job satisfaction and fulfilment you deserve.
At Your Career Matters, we specialise in working with midlife professionals who, for varying reasons, are no longer happy in their careers, and looking to make that life-changing career transition. We help make that happen by
- Finding out what it is about your current role that makes you unhappy.
- Identifying the obstacles standing in the way of your ultimate job satisfaction.
- Helping you identify what your next step should be.
- Providing informed and impartial advice on the recruitment sector, and working with you to navigate this important time in your career.
- Establishing support networks of like-minded people and sharing examples and testimonials of legendary successful people to give you the confidence and inspiration you need to make that change.
- Helping you access vital resources to aid your job search.
So if you’re looking to make the leap from a job you don’t feel is right for you, to the job you want to jump out of bed for each morning, don’t feel like you have to do it alone. We’re here to support and guide you at every stage.
Get in touch and have a chat with us about how we can help you change your life for the better.