If you’re looking to change or start your career, feel ready for a new challenge, aiming for that elusive promotion, or looking to start your own business, but you’re unsure where to start, we can help you develop a focused and informed strategy to help you explore your career options, and make that pivotal change with confidence, and in the way that’s right for you.
Through a one to one consultation, I will ask you to tell me a little bit about you: your skills, experience, what you’re happy / not happy with, and what’s driving your career change. While a few of our clients know exactly what career they want and simply need some support to help them get there, the majority of the people we work with are looking to identify what role they should be aiming for, to bring them job satisfaction and career success. Generally, we find that while people know what’s making them unhappy at work, it’s not always clear to them what change they need to make to be happier. This is where we can help.
We can help you develop a career exploration strategy that will guide you through your period of change. Every strategy is unique to the client, and could cover some or all of the following, depending on your requirements:
- Working with you to identify what is causing you to be unhappy or unsettled with your current career choice, and what it is you want from your ideal job.
- Exploring new career options that best make use of your skills and experience.
- Identifying any gaps or obstacles, and how to overcome them.
- Identifying and joining networks of like-minded people in your chosen industry.
- Helping you access the resources you need to succeed in your job search, e.g. Unadvertised job opportunities, referrals, access to influence markers.
- Tailoring your CV to fit your chosen career.
- Interview training
- Support and guidance on where to find the 85% of jobs not advertised on recruitment websites.
- Leadership skills training
- How to make an impact in your new job
Click here to take your first step towards a new start.